Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanks-skiing.

Just got back from Thanksgiving break, which means I'm up to my ears in stuffing and buckling down to face the home stretch of the semester. Two weeks until my second-to-last finals week, which is bittersweet in all the right ways.

Me and little bro.
After spending the weekend in Portland, ME with a good friend from school, I made my way back to the central part of New York State to touch base with family, relax, and watch lots of movies. Not only was it a restful week off, I also got to see a Syracuse basketball game and get out skiing for the first time this season at Gore Mtn.

For tonight and the rest of the week I've got thesis work and a large project to complete, but more likely than not I'll be able to get out to Smuggs this Saturday for some early December turns. If the weather's nice, pictures will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment