Have an internship. Live in a suite. Watch all the Star Wars films. (I have to do this one again!)
- Watch all the Lord of the Rings films.
- Live and work a summer in Burlington.
- Live and work a summer in a big city.
Go on both a domestic and international service trip through MOVE.
- Get something published in The Defender.
- Run the Burlington Marathon.
- Have a 100-day ski season.
- Have a spring semester with no class on Friday.
- Sail Lake Champlain.
- Go vegan for Lent.
- Write an ethnography.
- Learn to read, write and speak Arabic.
- Become perfectly fluent in Polish, French and Spanish.
- Teach ESL classes.
- Have a 4.0 GPA semester.
- Not wear shoes for a week straight.
- Become a Tour Guide.
- Go a week without coffee.
- Go for a hike every day for a month.
Become a Wilderness Instructor.
- Make a trip to Montreal.
Be an O-Leader (Will be this fall!).
- Study abroad.
Volunteer regularly through MOVE.
- Plan an event.
- Live in the 200 townhouses.
- Take summer courses abroad.
- Participate in the UVM naked bike ride.
Subject to change ;)