Thursday, February 21, 2013

Macklemore + Ryan Lewis in Winooski!

As some of you may have heard, Saint Mike's was fortunate enough to book Macklemore + Ryan Lewis for the spring concert this year!

This past fall I was able to catch their show at Higher Ground with my brother and some buddies, but they've never played on campus before, and it would appear that the school is pretty psyched. I've known diehard fans since my freshman year, and became a fan short thereafter. Since then, their popularity has definitely exploded, and it's hard to meet anyone on campus who doesn't know their name.

Tickets went on sale for Saint Mike's students this week, and sales to the general public open up in a couple weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out fast, so get your tickets soon! I know I've got mine ;)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment