Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ambidextrous Orgo and Back to the Slopes.

Hey y'all!

It's been an interesting few days indeed. Given my broken wrist, certain things have been a struggle, and some things I haven't done at all. But I passed two milestones this weekend, and I'm pretty pumped!

First of all, Friday morning I took my first Organic Chemistry test of the semester. On top of the fact that I feel like I did pretty well, I also wrote the whole thing with my previously-non-dominant left hand. Earlier in the semester, I was worried about how I'd be able to take tests and do lab work, so it's exciting that I've made it this far. Maybe that means the cast will come off soon? Probably not, but I'll keep the fingers on my left hand crossed.
Skiing with my boyfriend, Trevor.

Second, I just got back on snow for the first time in 32 days and 20 hours. I haven't been counting, or anything, but it was super sweet to be back on skis! Unfortunately, I'm still not able to ski for real because I can't fit a glove over my cast, and even then I wouldn't be able to grip a pole. But these are baby steps, so I can't complain!

Anyway, back to the Sunday night crunch.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment