Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Home Stretch.

I don't know whether to be surprised, or if I should have expected to hit the ground of this semester running. My first week back consisted largely of work, attending classes, seeing friends (for the beginning of the end... of school), and homework sandwiched between two rather busy weekends of ski-related activities. Tomorrow afternoon I'll have finished my AIARE Level 1 course, which is a three-day avalanche education program. To be honest, I'm running on fumes at the moment. Luckily I have time in the next few days to rest up and post something of substance, so I'm looking forward to that.

On another note, this week is full of programming on campus for the 23rd annual Martin Luther King Jr. Convocation. Kevin Powell and Jasmine Rand are featured speakers; a complete schedule can be seen below. These workshops are especially relevant given current anti-racist political movements occurring in the U.S. Check these events out!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment