Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Short Update: New Hampshire and Rhode Island

Earlier this month I got to take a week off of work for a trip with my brother and dad. It was kind of a tour; we left home on Sunday for New Hampshire, hiked the White Mountains (including Mt. Washington) for three days, went down to Rhode Island, visited family (and SMC friends!) there for two nights, and then came back on Saturday.

I had been looking forward to this trip for a while. I love hiking, I find it's a nice way to chill out and find balance if you're really stressed; plus my brother and I fly up the trails. Here's a picture of us at the summit of Mt. Washington!


After a couple days in the mountains we made it back to society, and eventually down to R.I., where we sailed in this bad boy:

12m America's Cup Sailboat

My brotha'.

The padre.
After this and some visits, it was time to head home, but it was great to see all my extended family as well as Kristen and Carlos (shoutout!)! Summer flies, man!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment