Saturday, April 7, 2012

Photos from Free Cone Day

So, I was working on this awesome video with footage from Free Cone Day that I was going to make into a cool clip to share here! But unfortunately, I ran into some technical difficulties, but I didn't want this day to go un-shared, so here goes.

Every year in Burlington occurs the awesomeness that is Ben and Jerry's Free Cone Day! It's their way of saying "thanks" for the patronage, and people gladly line up around the block to say "you're welcome"; sometimes more than once (which isn't even frowned upon). Check out the photos:


Taken from Rite Aid around the corner.


Tons of servers.


Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz!


My friends Tarah and Dan.


Self-explanatory. ;p

If I can figure out the video in the near future, I'll give this post an update. Otherwise, I can't wait to go again next year!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Totally worth the wait! For the video, you might be able to upload to SMC's Youtube account and embed from Youtube if the Blogger video tool isn't working.

    ReplyDelete