Sunday, March 18, 2012

Counting in Arabic

I enjoy languages, and I've mentioned on here before that I speak a few and I dabble in many. Well, one of my recent endeavors has been Arabic, and although it's one of the more challenging languages I've tried, it's a lot of fun! Also, I could potentially use it this summer at my internship, so now I'm going to try and get as much under my belt as possible.

Today, I was working on learning to count from one to ten and decided to hit up Youtube, where there are tons of videos to help you with things like this. But none of them were really helping this stick with me. Until I found this one, with the girl counting on her fingers. And it gave me the idea...


to write the pronunciation of each number on my fingers!


It helped a lot, so I thought it would be a fun idea to share!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment