Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Spring Semester Class Schedule

It's taken me a while to do this post because, until recently, I wasn't exactly sure what my class schedule would be. But now, here we are, and my classes for the spring are as follows:

BI-153-F: Intro to Cell Biology and Genetics. Lecture MWF 8:30-9:35, Lab Thursday 1:30-4:30.

This is the second of two intro courses required for the Biology major.

EC-325-A: Economics of Health Care. Lecture MWF 9:45-10:50.

This class doesn't count for any of my majors or LSR's, so I'm taking it just for fun.

CH-117-C: Organic Chemistry I. Lecture 11:00-12:05, Lab Wednesday 1:30-4:30.

A cognate course required for the Biology major.

BI-205-A: Biological Communications. Lecture TTh 9:45-11:20

A communications course required for the Biology major.

Definitely a lighter course load than this past semester. I'm looking forward to some interesting classes!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment